React Native Developer at Emergency Response Africa (ERA)
Emergency Response Africa (ERA) is a healthcare technology company that provides medical care to victims at the scene of the emergency and facilitates access to advanced hospital care.
By combining emergency response training with intelligent dispatch and communications technology and alternative medical transportation, we are creating a sustainable and scalable solution to the lack of emergency medical services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Native Developer
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- To excel in this role, you should be a highly creative person with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with cloud computing environment such as AWS
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and the general process.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android Market or the App store.
- Knowledge about Offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply