Real Estate Sales Associate in a Leading Real Estate Company
BP Business Solutions - Our client, a leading real estate company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Associate
Locations: Abuja and (Lekki), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Candidates should have between 3 - 5 years sales experience in a structured organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Real Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline.
- Prior sales experience in a real estate company mandatory.
N150,000 - N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.