Real Estate Sales Executive at Uraga Real Estate Limited
Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for generating and executing sales of properties aimed at improving URAGA’s business development and growth initiatives; ensuring the business achieves its revenue goals and targets as well as deliver on its promise to all stakeholders.
- Participate in the company’s annual goal setting and budgeting process, by providing the requisite information, market intelligence, data and insight required for the process.
- Responsible for the sales of all UREL ongoing andfuture projects.
- Responsible for generating leads and developing a pipeline of potential buyers that can be converted to buyers
- Develop and maintain relationships with buyers until sale is fully completed.
- Responsible for the collation of all sales proceeds until sales are finalised.
- Coordinate site inspections and property viewing.
- Carry out periodic customer satisfaction survey to obtain feedback from customers and identify service and product improvement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies.
- Prepare periodic sales activity report as required.
- Build partnerships with relevant organisations like mortgage banks, corporative societies etc
- Prepare sales documents such as offer letters, purchase agreements, etc
- Liaise with Marketing team to organise PR events.
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative sales techniques to maintain competitive edge over industry peers.
- Carry out periodic analysis of the company’s sales performance, recommend and execute approved performance improvement initiatives to manage sales especially at low peak periods through robust marketing strategies.
- Implement strategies to improve market share, deepen market penetration and expand the company’s clientele base.
- Conduct peer reviews, market analysis, benchmarking and consumer behaviour analysis to identify new developments, new product or service feature, unidentified client needs and other offerings that can be added to the company’s product and service suite.
- Update and maintain client database
Experience and Qualification
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ cognate experience as a real estate sales executive.
Competency and Skills Requirement:
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the Real Estate sector.
- Experience in managing high end clients
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
- Selling Skills and strong Business Acumen
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
N150,000 - N180,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th November, 2021.