Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recent Job Vacancies in Lagos at Talent Prime Resources, 30th January 2019
Recent Job Vacancies in Lagos at Talent Prime Resources, 30th January 2019
Jan 30, 2019, 8:08 PM
Talent Prime Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Product Development Engineer Location: Lagos Job Summary
- The Product development engineer will conceptualize and design products. This often includes conducting research and collaborating with others to identify market needs.
- They create product designs that fulfills the company's strategic goals while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments.
- They oversee research and design teams, lead testing procedures and draft specifications for manufacturing.
- Support the development of product development strategy and market growth plans
- Analyse existing product portfolio for Improvement; update designs and documentation
- Attend product development trainings and technical E-learning courses
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced environment
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Identify the needs and goals for a new product, from function to aesthetics; fine tune design (hardware and software) until it is ready for mass production
- Coordinate with market researchers and materials suppliers to evaluate market needs, existing competition and potential costs
- 1 year demonstrable experience with product development in an Infotech hardware company
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks is an advantage
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering; Minimum Second Class Upper (2’) or Upper Credit (if HND)
- In-depth knowledge in computer architecture and broad knowledge in Computer processor technology. Hands-on experience with computing and mobile phone hardware
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving/analysis abilities and creative thinking skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, meticulous, well organized, and articulate.
- The service centre Technician role is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing, replacing or upgrading electronics
- The individual in this position is responsible for a variety of duties designed to insure the customer’s expectations are met and exceeded with the utmost level of professionalism
- This position will be reporting to the Manager, technical operations.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Identify trends in defective items and communicate promptly to line manager
- Develop non-conformance reports and defective items tracker
- Repair of handheld devices and other IT gadgets
- Adherence to all safety, quality, company rules and regulations
- Responsible for personal safety and those around him/her
- Documentation of repair/ testing/ assembly activities to include cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, and labour hours, etc.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Follow all company’s laid down defective products handling procedures and protocols
- HND/OND/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- 1-3 years work experience in repairing and troubleshooting faults on phones and laptops
- Good knowledge of software and hardware hand-held devices/IT gadgets.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process related problems is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relation skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills to include Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite is required
- The Internal Auditor is responsible for performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer
- The individual will be responsible for determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans as well as obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Internal Audit will deliver independent, objective assurance and advisory/consulting services designed to add value and improve Imose’s operations and financial position.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Visiting company locations to verify sales figures and adherence to financial controls
- Test of controls which include understanding the business process, performing walk-through based on company control procedures and validation of adherence to procedure by staff
- Performing verifications on each financial statement line item. Vouching of support documents and documenting as appropriate using the defined audit process
- Performing analytical review procedures to address all financial statement assertions
- Carrying out monthly audit review of financial statements prepared by accounts
- Partaking in periodic stock taking exercise at all company locations
- Partaking in scheduled training and carrying out E-Learning
- Performing vendor compliance review procedures and other agreed upon procedures as agreed with the client.
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides guidance/mentoring to new team members.
- B.Sc/HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in Accounting or other related Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an internal auditor
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Accounting/Auditing software (particularly Peachtree).
- Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques
- Capable of undertaking financial administration
- Not more than 33 years of age.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts