Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Recent Job vacancies at WACOT Limited, 20th September 2019
Recent Job vacancies at WACOT Limited, 20th September 2019
Sep 20, 2019, 1:30 PM
WACOT is all about making the most of opportunities. We are a part of TGI Group well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. We started in Nigeria more than 20 years ago and today our ambition to build strong and sustainable businesses for the benefit of all our stakeholders has continued to grow. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Compressor Mechanic Location: Ogun Job type: Full-time Job Description
- Operation of air compressor
- Routine servicing of air compressor
- Changing parts/ overhauling/ troubleshoot etc.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering, Trade Test I, II, & III
- Minimum of 4 years hands on experience
- Mechanical skills
- Ability to dismantle & reassemble air dryer
- Hands on experience on reassemblying/ connections of air compressor.
- Perform full range of organisation level maintenance of generator (gas & diesel)
- Coordinate with team for the delivery of generator materials and parts
- Maintain weekly status report of both diesel and gas generators
- Monitor stock level of parts to ensure sufficient stock for scheduled maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- OND or Trade Test I, II & III (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Hands on experience in generator repairs and maintenance
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Developing packaging material specifications and appropriate QA/QC test methods
- Manage major projects on all packaging requirements to meet agreed launch dates and packaging development budgets across assigned product category
- Improving existing and developing new packaging to meet requirements
- Identifying and advising on suitable substrates for food products packaging
- Drive projects in both new product development as well as assessing margin improvements on current packaging
- Seek out innovative options for ongoing and new packaging projects
- Assess, audit and facilitate approval of new and current packaging material
- Develop operational Bills of Materials (BOM) for all new packaging specifications and packaging material changes.
- First Degree in Chemical/Polymer Engineering
- Member, Institute of Packaging, UK/ Member, Nigerian Institute of Packaging
- M.Sc./MBA, ISO Training- QMS, Project Management an added advantage
- Hands on experience, 4 years minimum
- Test all incoming packaging material in line with test plan following standard approved method
- Conduct finished goods material audit and confirm material’s readiness for dispatch
- Certify finished goods batches, identifying and separating non-conforming batches
- Generate consignment wise report noting deviation if any
- Maintain calibration records for Packaging Materials testing instruments
- Maintain required records, prepare MIS reports for packaging materials, finished goods etc.
- Maintain GLP
- Perform other related tasks as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pure and Applied Sciences or Chemical/Polymer Engineering
- 3 years experience in food and packaging analysis.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts