Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Recent Vacancies at Stanville Luxury Homes & Gardens Limited
Recent Vacancies at Stanville Luxury Homes & Gardens Limited
Jun 21, 2019, 5:24 PM
Stanville Luxury Homes & Gardens Limited is a limited liability company located in Sango-tedo Etiosa Local Government area of Lagos State. The company was established as a real estate marketing and management company with specialization in project management, facility management, cadastral (land surveying). Managed by a team of professionals with over 20 years of experience in banking and real estate sectors. It is the desire of the team to put professionalism at play by ensuring that all pre-sales promises and deliverables are fulfilled. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Consultant Location: Lagos Job Brief
- We are looking for a Sales Consultant to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to Investors.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Provide guidance and assist investors in acquiring the company's properties under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Follow up in the preparations of necessary paperwork (contracts, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate consultant or real estate sales person is and add advantage
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message to actualize sales.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in Marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent writing skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
- This position exists to plan, develop, coordinate and implement strategies to (1) acquire new clients, (2) grow the company’s business with existing clients, and (3) identify viable new business opportunities and income streams.
- Develop and regularly review sales and marketing plan and ensure implementation after approval by the MD/CEO
- Set SMART objectives for sales and marketing and work with other members of the team to ensure they are met
- Identify new sales leads and potential new markets through research and social media platforms to acquire new clients
- Develop best business and marketing proposals for potential clients and follow up through visits and social media platforms
- Carry out marketing campaigns and communicate new product developments to potential clients
- Prepare and make PowerPoint presentation of products/services
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Context and Environment
- Highly competitive property market that requires innovative ideas to make a difference.
- New clients in number and income
- Growth of existing clients in terms of income
- Smart objectives for sales and marketing
- Monthly performance reports compared with objectives
- Weekly trends report in the Nigerian property market showing what is new and topical
- Monthly business development and industry report.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize and execute business ideas and comply with the companies vision and mission.
- Candidates with a minimum of OND qualification in any discipline
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts