Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Recent Vacancies at AVID HR Consulting
Recent Vacancies at AVID HR Consulting
May 29, 2018, 6:40 PM
AVID HR Consulting on behalf of her client an Experiential Marketing Agency, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Candidates who will pursue new opportunities with public and private sector clients.
- The successful candidate will support growth across all our practise areas by developing qualified leads and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Manage and coordinate pursuits with Business Development team.
- Successfully coordinate across multiple practices and leadership teams to win new business.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with members of all divisions and departments responsible for performing services in connection with the project.
- Be actively involved in civic and professional activities, societies and organizations to facilitate business opportunities
- Possess aptitude to act as a positive representative of the company and its core values.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in the field of Business, Marketing or a similarly applicable degree field
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of successfully increasing sales volume through relationship and client development in similar environments
- Minimum 5 years work experience with focus area in, events, brand and/or experiential marketing
- Preferably Female
- We are seeking a Graphics Design Intern who will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of the creative department through participation in a six-month internship gaining insight from all members of the department and assisting in a variety of design related tasks.
- The intern will shadow Graphic Designers and Presentation Designers, learning their responsibilities within the Creative Department and the Experiential Marketing design process.
- Support the creation of creative materials for both prospective client pitches and active jobs
- Work with Graphic Designers in the creation of graphics for projects, including but not limited to: print collateral, large-scale graphics, and digital assets
- Work alongside Event Producers and Experiential Designers to design and brand events and activations through signage, collateral, way-finding, infographics, etc.
- Create attractive and compelling pitch decks and leave-behind materials for client meetings
- Develop client templates and alternative creative options as required.
- Manage and maintain library of master files, icons, images and videos.
- Find graphic solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education in: Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Interactive/Media Design, or similar field
- Proficiency in and access to Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Excellent layout, typography, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in and access to Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts