Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recruitment For Marketing Interns at BroadlaneBridge Group
Recruitment For Marketing Interns at BroadlaneBridge Group
Jan 30, 2019, 1:37 PM
At BroadlaneBridge, our mission is to empower our clients to deliver world-class performance and hence, develop a competitive edge. We achieve this by providing individuals and organisations with high-quality support, whether on-site or as a managed service. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Intern Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department for a new educational service we are launching.
- As a marketing intern, you will be responsible for acquiring clients to sign up on our platform to give their kids access to our service.
- You'll be required to send mails, make phone calls, and schedule appointments with prospects.
- This internship programme will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Would be working closely with the Director.
- Responsible for introducing the company’s services to prospective clients and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Sourcing clients and tutors
- Providing the Director with feedback with clients request.
- Must be Computer Literate
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Must live around Gbagada, Yaba, Ifako, Bariga, Somolu, Alapere, or Oworonshoki axis.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Those short-listed would be contacted for an interview
- Those who are awaiting NYSC can still apply.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts