Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Registrar at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau
Registrar at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau
Jan 13, 2020, 12:07 PM
Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau was established in 1989 and the academic activities commenced in May, 1990 with intake of 110 students spread in the school of Business Education and School of Industrial Education.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below: Job Title: Registrar Location: Gusau, Zamfara
- The position will become vacant in June 2020.
- The position of Registrar is a statutory position on tenure appointment for 5 years in the first instance and MAY be renewed subject to the provision of extant regulations.
- In addition, he/she serves as Secretary to the Governing Council and other Statutory Committees of the College.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the Registry Dept.
- Candidates must also show evidence of membership of relevant professional body(s)
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous mandatory professional development course is required.
- Eligible candidates, who must have attained the rank of Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 15 in College of Education system, should possess a Master's Degree in any of the Social Science / Arts from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years Cognate experience or a Doctorate Degree with at least 15 years cognate experience
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies of their typewritten Application and detailed Curriculum Vitae. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.
- Full Name, Surname underlined
- Marital Status
- Number of Children
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational institutions Attended with Dates
- Membership of Professional Association/Bodies
- Work Experience in Chronological Order
- Present Employer, Rank and Salary
- Names and Address of three (3) referees, one which must be the present employer.
- The Photocopies of relevant credentials to be attached to each of the copies
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their referees (one of them must be the present employer) to forward reports on them under confidential cover to the address above
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts