Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking at Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking - Cement Sector and Transport Sector
Employment Type: Full Time
- At Access Bank, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you’ll be at the front and centre representing our brand and culture.
- Do you have a passion for customers, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service? We're looking for energetic, enthusiastic professionals to be the face of Access Bank to our corporate clients.
- Our offerings focus on relationships with corporates in various sectors by delivering several financial solutions to meet their needs.
- As a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking, you’ll take the lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to our corporate customers.
- You’ll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs
- Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental market share of the business segment using financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling skills.
- Draw up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers
- Monitor the team’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments
- Partner with Analysts to assist with the preparation of client presentations, relationship reviews, credit reviews, and client portfolio/ franchise reviews
- Ensure the timely resolution and client satisfaction on all financial and operational inquiries and investigations and escalations
- Structure credit facilities to address customers’ needs and prepare/review credit proposals.
- Present to and defend proposals before the Credit Committee
- Monitor and ensure customers’ compliance with credit agreements
- Negotiate foreign exchange and credit rates with customers within limits set by the bank to ensure maximum profitability to the bank
- 5 - 8 years of financial services experience with focus on corporate banking
- A good First Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Good analytical aptitude and proven ability to learn and exert sound judgment
- Consistently demonstrate strong attention to details.
- Credit skills/experience (i.e., financial accounting, commercial lending, industry awareness, loan structuring, etc.)
- Knowledge of credit and the credit approval process; able to work with business and risk officers, product partners and clients on credit requests and issues
- Proven planning, negotiation and organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple client requests and projects.
- Ability to be client focused and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate a professional attitude
- Knowledge of treasury services products is a plus
So, what can we offer you in return? You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance.
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted