Relationship Manager - Public Sector Group, North 2 at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager - Public Sector Group, North 2
Job Identification: 216
Location: Bauchi, Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Minimum experience: 6 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th October, 2021. (11:59AM).