Research and Development (R&D) Officer at Evans Industries Limited
Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago. Our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 - 2015 certified company, therefore, all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development (R&D) Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop product formulas
- Perform necessary testing of samples (parameters check, sensory, preference test, stability test)
- Keep a proper record of all laboratory batches and experiments carried out (formulations and methods as well as observations noted during the trials)
- Proper filing or recording of all other processes essential to the functions of the R&D lab (samples receiving, equipment manuals, test methods, records of all tests carried out and minutes of the meeting with vendors).
- Prepare samples for usage testing and market survey
- Submission of proposals for the improvements of existing products (cost, performance, packaging, etc.)
- Duplication of benchmark samples
- Work with vendors on sourcing innovative ingredients, best prices and meeting project timelines
- Visit trade shows both local and foreign
- Attend training to further enhance knowledge in R&D and testing methods
- Maintain a safe, clean and organised working environment.
- B.Sc in Chemistry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the cosmetics industry
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Capable of accomplishing tasks and meeting targets with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2023.