Restaurant Cashier at Pinnah Foods Limited
Pinnah Foods is an indigenous Food Company with Outlets across Lagos service quick and grat tasting meals for your delight.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Cashier
Location: Maryland / Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation.
- Follows “floor opening and closing procedures” and “Order Process”.
- Be a team player support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintains sanitary and personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Greeting customers, taking orders, and serving the order.
- Follows all other company and employee standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains hot or cold temperature conditions in accordance with given standards.
- Maintains accurate portion-control (scooping).
- Maintains the restaurant floor and toilets in strict accordance with the “restaurant’s sanitation and hygiene standards”.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, timely and thoroughly in accordance with standards.
- Entering customer orders into the cash register or POS system
- Receiving correct payment for all orders.
- Processing cash and card transactions on the POS register.
- Answering the restaurant phone and taking phone orders in line with laid down procedures.
- Interacts with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Stocks display cabinets, refrigerators, accurately and efficiently.
- Stocks serving utensils and disposable packaging accurately and efficiently.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification with 0 - 1 year work experience.
N35,000 - N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th December, 2021.