Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Sales Community Manager Vacancy at Seedstars Nigeria
Sales Community Manager Vacancy at Seedstars Nigeria
Feb 2, 2019, 11:39 PM
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Community Manager Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full-time About the job
- Your main objective will be to (1) generate revenue sources and (2) build a local community of Seedspace users.
- Coordinate the member relationships (point of contact)
- Grow a local community by organising events, inviting people to see the space etc.
- Take appropriate measures (online/offline) to ensure occupancy of the coworking, monitoring actual coworkers’ attendance and willingness to stay
- Coordinate with the local General Manager to leverage the network and shared services
- Promote the space and community to attract new users and facilitate tours of the space
- You are a young professional
- Experience creating and managing events
- Business / hospitality experience and/or qualification preferred
- Strong operational and business development background
- Smart, natural sales person
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts