Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Sales Executive - Hotels at Genesis Group Nigeria
Sales Executive - Hotels at Genesis Group Nigeria
Mar 22, 2020, 4:33 PM
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive - Hotels Location: Rivers
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Conduct marketing research and advise on possible opportunities, identify new markets and business opportunities, achieve set monthly target.
- Develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till sale is closed.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to prospective clients.
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Minimum of years experience in sales.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any relevant discipline
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: vacancies@Genesisgroupng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail Or Ssubmit hard copy to our office at: Plot 198/199 Rumuogba Estate, B/w 1st Artillery & Bridge Bus Stop, Port Harcourt - Rivers State.Application Deadline Ongoing.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts