Sales Executives at uLesson Education Limited
At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the absolute best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt - Rivers
- Our Sales and Marketing Team is on the hunt for a Sales Executive who is passionate about technology, education and is seeking the chance to make a difference.
- Initiative, ownership, data-driven decision-making, and leadership development will be key differentiators in both the selection process and the successful execution of the roles and responsibilities of this key position.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for selling uLesson in assigned locations. You will be responsible for discovering, pursuing and closing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will report to the Regional Manager.
The successful candidates’ responsibilities include but are not limited to the list below:
- Proactively sell uLesson in schools, homes, offices, events and other clusters;
- Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on assessed needs of potential clients;
- Using a consultative selling approach to properly qualify and align the needs of the customers;
- Present the highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing materials/events, quotes & proposals;
- Compiling and presenting sales reports;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and referral-based strategies;
- Manage relationships with Educators, Parents, Learners and Retailers in territory defined and agreed by the company;
- Administer assessments to learners to determine baseline academic performance;
- Understand Parent/Learner desired outcomes and how to leverage technologies to assist in optimization;
- Perform other duties as may be required;
- These roles will be based in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt (applicants must be resident in these locations)
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree preferable in any STEM course
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, empathy, and ability to communicate with learners, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to exhibit excellent presentation skills in both large and small groups.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Must possess good understanding of computers and mobile device specifications and, operating systems
- Must strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
Salary is competitive: up to N200,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV telling us a bit about yourself to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email