Sales Force Effectiveness Executive, West Africa at GlaxoSmithKline Plc
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations - so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Force Effectiveness Executive, West Africa
Requisition ID: 344912
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Categories: Commercial Operations
- As a Sales Force Effectiveness Executive, you will be responsible for planning, reporting, and tracking sales process optimization and G2N monitoring.
- You will also work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are reported within the organization.
- You will compile sales data to enable the organization make timely and effective commercial decisions
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Planning, reporting, monitoring and analysis of performance data, and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams for the development and improvement of sales team performance.
- Tracks and reports key performance indicators via data dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
- Prepares required reports periodically (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) and supports the business with ad hoc reporting
- Develop and drive Segmentation & Targeting based on sources of appropriate data across all areas of stakeholder engagement to support the evolution of business.
- Analyze and plan business initiatives including toolkits for customer profiling, KPIs monitoring and execution excellence.
- Coordination with other internal stakeholders like demand planning, Finance, Supply, marketing, and trade marketing
- Providing timely and actionable analysis on sales performance
- Track competition strategy, plans & products and provide insights to management
- Embed Global toolkits from Commercial Execution program.
- Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales team
- Generate recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams.
- Support with the definition, implementation, monitoring and reporting of incentive schemes for field teams and distributors.
- Use our values and expectations to drive actions and decisions, role model values and expectations.
- University Undergraduate Degree
- Relevant 3-5 years’ experience in sales force effectiveness or business/sales analytics
- Knowledge of forecasting/tracking tools, databases, and PC access tools.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation exercises and working with MS office applications, analytical tools, CRM (Salesforce, OCE, Veeva) and other data sources.
- Hands-on business analytical experience
- Good at communication and influence skills and be comfortable to drive changes
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, project management skills
- High level of computer literacy with in-depth knowledge and efficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and mapping packages; experience with databases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply