Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Sales Representative at Showmat Construction Limited
Sales Representative at Showmat Construction Limited
Mar 25, 2020, 11:55 PM
Showmat Construction Limited is a registered company that brings a wide range of engineering services in building and construction work, vendor qualifications and quality control. We also render services ranging from reports and documents for using legal and financial data, facts and official information.
We hereby require the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Ibadan, Oyo Job Type: Permanent
- We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Generating leads.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Business Administration and other relevant qualifications
- Candidate must reside in Ibadan
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job Position" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 15th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts