Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Sales Representative In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Sales Representative In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
May 25, 2020, 11:40 PM
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing - Our client in the pharmaceutical industry, requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Lagos
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive information from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Managing distributor’s inventory and sales.
- Propose and coordinate with marketing team, hospitals, clinics, retail pharmacies and pharmacist, promotional plans and activities.
- Achievement of the assigned sales target within an assigned territory.
- Detailing of products with Doctors and other Healthcare professionals.
- Conducting clinical meetings.
- Spot emerging trends in retail sales (customer, competitor information, and value proposition insights) and communicate to the management on sales and marketing.
- B.Sc Degree in any Science related or Bio-science (Pharmacist, Pharmacologist, Microbiologist, Biochemist, Biologist etc) with a flair for selling and with strong achievement orientation.
- 1- 2 years' experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Pharmaceutical sector.
How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 15th June, 2020. Note: Candidates based in Lagos, Illorin, Ibadan and Benin may apply.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts