Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Sales Specialist Vacancy in Architecture and Design Firm
Sales Specialist Vacancy in Architecture and Design Firm
Nov 4, 2019, 4:45 PM
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client who is into Architecture and Design is seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Sales Specialist (Architecture and Design) Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Develop trusted business relationships with influencers and specifiers such as designers, architects, builders, contractors etc.
- Develop relationships with new design firms.
- Sales of architectural products
- Possess the ability to multi-task and have diligent follow up skills.
- Product Specifications That Lead to Sales: Influence product specifications
- Provide timely and accurate technical information for product specifications.
- Follow up to make sure that product information as provided is sufficient and specifications are held and enter the bid process.
- B.Sc. in Architecture or any other related field
- The ideal candidate will be an Architect with techno-commercial sales experience of not less than 5 years.
- The candidate must possess a Commercial background with proven knowledge of lighting and design
- Effective communication skills and client relations
- Knowledge of lighting and design
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Must have a network with High end residential development / architects / Interior designers
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts