Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Samuel Asabia Professorial Chair of Business Ethics at The University of Lagos
Samuel Asabia Professorial Chair of Business Ethics at The University of Lagos
Mar 12, 2020, 5:08 PM
The University of Lagos founded in 1962, has, for over 5 decades, provided qualitative and research-oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered its domain in search of knowledge. The University has built a legacy of excellence and has been instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Samuel Asabia Professorial Chair of Business Ethics Location: Lagos
- The successful applicant Will be called Samuel Asabia Professor of Business Ethics
- PhD in Business Administration / Social Sciences.
- Must not be bel ow Senior Lecturer and must have an impeccable record of teaching and research.
- Not less than eight (8) years of teaching/research experience in the university or comparable institution.
- Show evidence of scholarly contribution to knowledge in the area of BusIness Ethics in reputable journals, books and monographs.
- Must be able to initiate and develop research projects involving, particularly, team work of a multidisciplinary character, in Business Ethics.
- Possess administrative and academic leadership skills augmented by requisite communication and interpersonal skills and must be of proven integrity.
- Possession of cuttingedge information technology (IT) skills will be an added advantage.
Remuneration The salary package includes the following:
- Transport (car and driver)
- Research Allowance
- Journal Allowance
- Learned Society subscription allowance
- Local Transport and Travelling
- Books and Periodicals
- Housing Allowance
- Conferences / Lectures
Application Closing Date 23rd April, 2020.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of detailed Application and Curriculum Vitae which include:
- Names in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- E-Mail, Telephone No. (Landline / Mobile)
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Schools Attended (including dates and institutions)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including distinctions and credits with dates)
- Statement of Experience including details of former and present posts
- Detailed List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and Addresses of three referees
- Proposed date of availability for duties if appointed
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts