Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Search Engine Optimization Executive Job in Lagos at Supermart Express
Search Engine Optimization Executive Job in Lagos at Supermart Express
Feb 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform, requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Search Engine Optimization Executive Location: Lagos Job Description
- The SEO/SMO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for Supermart.
- The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Proven SEO experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts