Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Job for a Recruitment Consultant
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Job for a Recruitment Consultant
Jun 4, 2019, 10:15 AM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Recruitment Consultant Location: Lagos Job Summary
- The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for delivering full life cycle recruiting, from Client Acquisition to candidate sourcing to onboarding and placement.
- Develop talent strategies to strategically identify, attract, and recruit talent through a variety of avenues, including the use of emerging technology and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers in client companies to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility
- Ensure that every client experience is unique and excellent by conducting frequent meetings with hiring managers to discuss candidates, the process and driving the progress of assigned requisitions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and other teams.
- Responsible for scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Bachelor's Degree required, with at least 2-5 years of sourcing / recruiting / talent acquisition
- Experience gained from working within the Oil & Gas Sector is an advantage.
- Ability to network within the industry.
- Demonstrated experience and proven success with Client acquisition, customer relationship management, and candidate placement.
- Ability to source passive candidates by executing effective reach out and communication strategy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts