Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Business and Finance > Senior Accountant at Viva Cinemas
Senior Accountant at Viva Cinemas
Jun 30, 2020, 9:50 AM
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Accountant Location: Lagos
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports.
- Designs revise and implement accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares and reviews budgets as required by Management.
- Remittance of all statutory obligations.
- Verifies, allocates, posts, and reconciles accounts payable and receivable.
- Analyzes financial information and summarize financial status.
- Daily cash deposit analysis and weekly expenses processes.
- Performs all other accounting duties.
- Professional Certification with ICAN or ACCA
- At least 5 years of work experience as an Accountant in retail or entertainment industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Good working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 2nd July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts