Senior Audit Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
Dec 4, 2020, 6:58 PM
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Audit Officer
- Proper knowledge of the bank’s policies, processes and procedures.
- Carries out periodic value added and risk based audits in all the departments and branches at least once a year to ensure strict adherence to the bank’s Internal Policies and Procedures
- Carry out physical verification of assets and reconciles with records maintained in the bank.
- Ensure prevention and early detection of fraud.
- Carry out daily call-over postings and reconciliations
- Confirm all fees and commissions paid and earned so as to identify outstanding (if any).
- Comply with relevant accounting standards.
- Confirms IT back up, both on-sight and off-sight and reviews backup register.
- Verifies asset existence / reviews Asset Register.
- Carry out holistic investigation on frauds and irregularities detected.
- Timely visit & Quality Report of snap checks carried out on at least 30-50 customers / Outlets.
- Carry out effective and error Free Call Over.
- Produce timely audit reports to the Head, Internal Audit
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- HND / University Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Student Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN , ANAN
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws
- Candidate must be between 24 – 33 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment
- Cognate experience in a microfinance bank
- Knowledge of control and risk self-assessment facilitation techniques.
- Knowledge of the environment, regulations, and laws.
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel / Microsoft Office / Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
How to Appply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th February, 2021.