Senior Database Administrator at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Database Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Senior DBA with extensive experience supporting all aspects of Oracle RAC database in an infrastructure environment that has other databases like MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server etc.
- This is primarily a production (physical DBA role -75%), 30% logical database activities (applications side).
Other Key Activities:
- Installing, upgrading and administering Oracle RAC databases version 12c and above.
- Installing and upgrading database software on Linux/UNIX platform
- Performing RMAN backup and recovery of database
- Designing, configuring and operating n-node clusters, data recovery and user role definition
- Possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply