Senior Executive Assistant at JMG Limited
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, GE Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: MD/CEO
What you would be expected to do:
- Liaising with all stakeholders in the organization to be sure that all required licenses and agreements for the business are renewed and valid such as distributors/vendors agreements, Tax Licenses, Import Licenses, Insurance, Govt Agencies Licenses etc.
- Assisting the company in developing & managing social responsibility policies. Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies. Reaching out to the public via events, donations, or projects to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition, or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
- Prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Manage a variety of special projects for the MD for positive organizational impact.
- Serves as the MD’s administrative liaison to the company’s board of directors. Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Plans, co-ordinates and ensures the MD's schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD, with Board members, staff, union and others, on matters related to the MD’s program which includes composing and preparing correspondence that is most times confidential.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in relevant courses.
- Must be sound and good with handling Insurance policies and large portfolio.
- Senior Executive Assistant from Top Insurance Company are advised to apply.
- 4 - 6 year relevant experience as a Senior Executive Assistant.
N400,000.00 - N500,000.00 Gross Monthly and other Benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th December, 2022.