Senior Executive Officer at Harvesters International Christian Centre
Harvesters International Christian Centre is a church-based organisation whose mission is to change lives and raise leaders. We strongly believe that the anointed word of God is the most powerful word and the key to transformation and answer to all questions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-quality administrative support to the Senior Pastor, executive team, analyze documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
- He must be creative and enjoy working in a vast entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment and interpersonal boundaries in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- The candidate will also be responsible for managing the church’s schedule, accounting for all religious holidays, Senior Pastor’s duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- N250,000 - N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.