Senior Exploration Geologist in a Exploration and Production Company
Kusamotu & Kusamotu - Our client is a Exploration and Production Company based in Plateau State focused on Tin Mining, Processing, and Smelting.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Exploration Geologist
- Perform geological, structural and regolith mapping
- Perform detailed geological review to determine prospective targets
- Collect, compile, analyze exploration data, and recommend appropriate follow up programs
- Prepare budgets as well as complete projects on budget and within planned time frames
- Write comprehensive reports on a scheduled basis for review by senior management, and regulatory agencies
- Oversee soil sampling, trenching, and various forms of exploratory drilling
- Monitor and control varied samples, ensure adequate insertion of QAQC samples, and perform geological interpretation
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Geosciences or related field with knowledge of geological principles
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification work experience preferably in Tin Mineralisation in Greenstone belts
- A strong understanding of structural geology
- Should have a working knowledge of Geological Software (e.g ArcGIS, MicroMine, Leapfrog, Surpac, Datamine, etc.) and project peer-reviews
- Leadership experience and a strong desire to coach and develop others.
- Good computer skills in related packages
- A sound understanding of geological mapping principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
- Include an introductoy paragraph in your Cover Letter explaining why you believe you are sutied to the role you are applying for
- Applications together with detailed CV and proof of qualifications should be sent to the e-mail address above
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.