Senior Inventory Analyst at Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited
Tomato Jos is an agricultural production company that believes in the power of farming and processing local food products for local consumption. Our mission is to make tomato production a sustainable, profitable business for the farmers with whom we work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Inventory Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devising and using IT based inventory management tools, for design and implement an inventory tracking system, to optimize inventory control.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies (stock-out) or surplus.
- Stack and organize all farm, finance, and processing inventory.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments. Negotiating with internal customers to establish future need
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate of Business Administration, Statistics, Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other relevant social science field.
- Proven minimum of five (5) years working experience as an Inventory Manager, Inventory
- Officer or Head of the warehouse.
- Willing and capable of working in a rural setting around a difficult environment.
- Distinctive Skills: Trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques, with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, communication, and leadership abilities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Experience That Will Set You Apart:
- Experience in writing reports and communicating effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to develop and maintain relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and a demonstrated interest to learn.
- Willingness and ability to work under a tight timeline, and flexibility to engage in multiple projects simultaneously, and to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Strong management, coaching, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover letter and current Resume as a single document to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.