Senior Java Developer at Enov8 Solutions Limited
Enov8 Solutions was established in 2018 with head office in Lagos Nigeria. We are a software development focused company with the believe that business process automation is a business challenge and should be pursued as interplay of seven business levers namely Strategy, People, Process, Metrics, Applications, Data and architecture.
At Enov8 we provide IT solutions using either OEM products of our partners or our proprietary solutions or a mix. At Enov8 we bring industry best practices to bare in developing solutions to enhance our client’s processes while leveraging on our growing executive team, dynamic staff strength and corporate culture as well as forge strategic partnerships and alliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross- functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- The developer should also be familiar with Agile methodologies.
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache,) and UI/UX design
- Excellent, communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th December, 2023.