Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Senior Lecturer (Management Science) at Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
Senior Lecturer (Management Science) at Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
Feb 12, 2020, 2:31 PM
Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Applications are invited for the position below: Job Title: Senior Lecturer (AHUASS 05) Location: Ilorin, Kwara Faculty: Management Science
Details Lecturing positions are available in the underlisted Department(s) with focus on the area(s) of specialization:
- Banking and Finance:
- Area of Specialization: Finance
- Business Administration:
- Area of Specialization: Business Administration
- Area of Specialization: Accounting
- Area of Specialization: Economics
- Applicants must have had at least three (3) years full- time University teaching, research and administrative experience.
- Computer Literacy is required for the post
- Applicants must be authorities in the relevant field with Ph.D. degree from any reputable University with evidence of scholaily publications in reputable local, national and international journals with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
Conditions of Service Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to: The Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate, P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin, Kwara State. NoteApplication Deadline 26th February, 2020.
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Departments / Units where the positions are based in the University.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts