Senior Project Manager in a Leading Multinational Conglomerate
We are a leading multinational conglomerate with diversified interest in the key sectors of the economy. As part of the efforts to reorganize long-term plans and expansion, we are recruiting highly experienced, competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Hospitality, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG and Banking for senior levels of management to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- Participate in all design and construction projects (new, renovation, expansion, acquisition, disposition)
- Lead the project team through the construction and final close out of assigned projects
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the executive team, consultants, site engineers, employees, trade partners, and suppliers throughout the projects
- Lead regular project meetings
- Maintain, track and report all financial aspects of project including budgets, forecasts and billings.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Architecture, Estate Management or relevant Engineering Fields from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience with comprehensive knowledge of construction project development, operations and product quality
- Demonstrated success and advancement in a real estate related field
- Proficiency and certification(s) in project management
- Vast experience in design and construction
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating. Organizational and Communication skills
- Versatility in dealing with Nigerian government agencies and parastatals.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in facilities management / architecture and estate management etc.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a soft copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.