Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Software Developer Job in Lagos at Workforce Group
Software Developer Job in Lagos at Workforce Group
Nov 21, 2018, 6:31 PM
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Software Developer Location: Lagos Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of software development tools and practice.
- Understanding of well written requirements and implementing same software codes integrated appropriately functional in applications.
- Support and collaborate with other team members from own and other department to achieve company's goal.
- Work with and support end users to easily utilize and drive maximum satisfaction from company's products
- Maintenance and of existing web and mobile applications to meet existing company needs.
- Presentation /explanation of work done to other members of software team or Business/Management team.
- Proficiency in Java, C# and cold fusion.
- Skillful in SQL.
- Understanding the web services setup (production) and consumption using nREST with JSON is a good addition.
- Good programming standard convention habits.
- Creative and analytic problem solving skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work alongside other developer in your team.
- Understanding of database design and modelling is an advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts