Software Engineer at ConSol Limited
ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, and Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role focuses on applying the principles of engineering to software development.
- This role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing reliable and efficient software, constructing, maintenance and testing end-user applications that meet user needs all through software programming languages.
- It focuses on creating, maintaining, auditing and improving systems to meet particular needs, often as advised by a systems analyst or architect, testing both hard and software.
- As a software engineer, you'll work in a constantly evolving environment, due to technological advances and the strategic direction of the organisation you work for.
- Analyse user requirements
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- Research, design and write new software programs (e.g. Business applications or computer games) and computer operating systems
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Create technical specifications
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
- Investigate new technologies
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Develop Java C#
- Managing the software development life cycle
- Analyzing applications and making recommendations for improvement
- Developing software solutions by studying user needs, data usage, and systems flow.
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems
- Write operational documentation with technical authors
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification
- Relevant Industry certification.
- Minimum of Three (3) years experience in a similar position.
- Experience working on distributed services
- Experience using test frameworks. NUnit preferably.
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience in Azure is a bonus.
- Experience with Service Fabric
- Computer Architecture.
- Experience with REST Web API
- Experience with Asp.Net WebForms (ability to convert an existing application from WebForms to REST API with an angular IO frontend)
- Must be able to write good clean code adhering to S.O.L.I.D and T.D.D principles
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC.
Proficiency in the following:
- C / C++ / C#.
N200,000 - N350,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.