Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Solidarites International Vacancy for a Livelihood Market Assessment Consultant in Borno
Solidarites International Vacancy for a Livelihood Market Assessment Consultant in Borno
Jan 30, 2019, 8:21 PM
Solidarites International is a French humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 38 years, our organization has worked towards meeting the three basic needs - water, food and shelter - of vulnerable and crisis-affected populations, and has been more specifically committed to fight against waterborne diseases, leading cause of death in the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Consultant - Livelihood Market Assessment Job number: SRH03363 Location: Ngala/Monguno, Borno Type de poste: Overseas missions Domaine de competence: Other Statut: Consultant Contract Type: Consultant About the Job
- This Expression of Interest solicitation is open to all eligible consultants, in accordance with Solidarites International procurement procedures.
- Title - Realization of a livelihood market assessment for the development and support of profitable income-generating activities
- Identify and analyze existing livelihoods strategies and income-generating activities usually implemented by the displaced people and local population, in Ngala and Monguno LGAs
- Identify potential, formal or informal, growth sectors and (new or existing) opportunities in the goods and services markets, either short or long term
- Identify the functioning of labor markets and identify potential opportunities of employments, especially through support to market actors (producers, traders, processors, service providers, etc.)
- The consultancy is planned for an approximate period of 1 Month from the 15th of March 2019 in Ngala and Monguno, Nigeria.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Nigerian candidates are encouraged to apply
- A short list of 4 to 6 consultants will be established after the call for expressions of interest. Then, the complete Terms of Reference will be sent and the consultation will follow the rules and procedures of Solidarites International procurement process.
- It is noteworthy that the interest shown by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of Solidarites International for inclusion in the short list
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts