Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria recruitment for Graduate Tellers
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria recruitment for Graduate Tellers
Nov 7, 2017, 7:30 PM
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller Job ID: 569127 Location: Abuja Job Function: Retail Banking Duties
- Responsible for cash deposit and withdrawal transactions as well as cheque deposits
- Responsible for electronic transfers (both local and international).
- Digital banking platform migration
- BVN validation
- Cheque truncation.
- Ensures all Branch operation practices comply with risk and compliance procedures & processes.
- Responsible for identifying and escalating areas of risk / loss and or system inefficiencies typically NOT covered by ORP documentation to UORM and wherever possible finding solutions to the aforementioned risks.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of ongoing monitoring and issue resolution
- Conduct the relevant risk training for the line staff and act as business partner to provide OR advise on new business products and initiatives.
- To identify and report all weaknesses inherent in the standard controls
- Operational Risk Monitoring
- Ensures all Branch transactions comply with internal and external policy and regulations
- Ensure completion of all Leading Key Risk Indicators/ KRI’s / KCSA issues relating to the branch.
- To assist UORM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management
- Act as OR Coordinator for the section
- To adhere to the agreed KCSA plans and approach
- Initiate and coordinate efforts in implementing new regulatory and internal policy requirements
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts