State Manager at Beebeejump International Limited
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale . We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24 / 7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Manager
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company's goals and objectives.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Quality of Sales services rendered.
- Quantity of Company Products Sold
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Sales cost as a percentage of turnover.
- Satisfaction level of customers and other stakeholders.
- Percentage implementation of Departmental Sales Plans and strategy.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- HND / Bachelor's degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in management position and in a Renewable Energy Firm
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Good communication skills and language expression skills, have affinity;
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good understanding of quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
Behavioural / Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Work enthusiasm, positive, with a strong sense of competition, thinking agile, good at pioneering;
- Love sales, want to prove themselves;
- Ability to cope with difficult situations
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Understanding of renewable energy business
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team building skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
- Must have executive presence and inspire the confidence of stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills
N120,000 - N180,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualification candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the "Postion" applied for and Location" as the subject title.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.