Stock Keeper at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
About the Job
- General stock management in the Branch Office including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying and book keeping.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Logistics or a related field
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Akwa-Ibom State.
- You have minimum of one year relevant work experience in logistics field
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office / high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not apply if you are not ready to come to Lagos for the Training or relocate to Akwa-Ibom State.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Interview will be conducted online and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Lagos before going to the respective location, the candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
- Tel: 01-2933125
Application Deadline 18th July, 2021.