Store Keeper at Goonite (NG) Hygiene Products FZE
Goonite (NG) Hygiene Products FZE is a full-service manufacturing and distribution company managing and controlling the entire manufacturing and distribution value chain. Our services cover manufacturing, distribution, sales, and promotions with best-in-class execution. Goonite Hygiene is established in October 2021. It is a major manufacturer and distributor company in the FMCG Distribution Sector for premium brands in the Health and Personal Care categories like Lebrace Diaper and Besense Sanitary Pads meeting household needs in a vastly diversified demography.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the reception, storage, dispatch and daily management of the stock of products marketed by the company.
- Maintenance of automated supply of inventory.
- Timely arrangement and Bin-carding of all material in the warehouse.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- To ensure proper stocking of materials by using appropriate method of care and preservation to avoid any damage and loss.
- To ensure a smooth issue of materials to the factory.
- To ensure accurate accounting of the materials received and issued.
- To ensure a favorable working atmosphere is maintained for the personnel working in the warehouse.
- To ensure proper safety measures are taken for the safety of the warehouse, materials and warehouse employees.
- To ensure that the warehouse is always maintained up to date in all respects in a presentable condition.
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the warehouse
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Responsible receiving damaged items back from customers as appropriate.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received.
- To stock the materials received properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- OND, B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years' experience of working as a Production firm.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Self-motivated and an efficient problem solver.
- Good team building and collaboration skills.
- Good interpersonal and reporting skills.
- Age: Between 25-35 years old.
- Good practical experience with MS Office.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills٫ together with a results-driven approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.