Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Storekeeper / HSE Officer Job Vacancy in a Reputable Equipment Company in Lagos Mainland
Storekeeper / HSE Officer Job Vacancy in a Reputable Equipment Company in Lagos Mainland
Jan 8, 2020, 4:22 PM
A reputable company that deals with Equipment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper / HSE Officer Location: Lagos Mainland
- Maintenance of the Warehouse
- Supplying of goods to customers
- Supervise the loading / offloading of goods
- Stock card management (Record keeping)
- Stock counting
- Handles safety related issues in the warehouse
- Manage and report hazard, analysis and incidents report
- Effect the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental Management of the warehouse.
- Management of HSE Policy.
- Risk Assessment and Environmental challenges of the warehouse.
- Receiving of Supplies
- Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to prevent loss/theft or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization.
- Identification of excesses or shortages in goods supplied
- Documentation of new supplies
- Other HSE related functions.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Familiar with material quality control and assurance procedures,
- Competent in data management and reporting,
- Competent using Microsoft Office,
- Attentive to details and time requirements,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a storekeeper (HSE certification will be an added advantage)
- Must have Bookkeeping and inventory control skills,
- Must be Familiar with store / warehouse management practices and environment,
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts