Supply Chain Manager - Bagco at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager - Bagco
- Oversee demand forecasting and supply planning, to ensure resource requirements are satisfied.
- Collaborate with procurement for effective resourcing of material for production.
- Develop effective communication process with transportation and logistics vendors.
- Set-up and manage control systems to streamline and improve inventory accuracy and efficiency within Supply Chain and all inventory locations to eliminate inventory losses and variances.
- Manage the effective and efficient operations of company warehouse.
- Coordinate Store and inventory management across all sites.
- Plan, implement and monitor overall end to end Supply Chain strategy.
- Determine key Supply Chain KPIs.
- Work closely with clearing team to ensure effective and efficient coordination of inbound and outbound inventory level in support of production.
- First Degree from any recognized higher institution is required.
- MBA, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills will be a plus.
- 7 - 12 years cognate experience in the manufacturing industry
- Proven experience in supply chain and material management.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have solid managerial skills.
- Be an experienced and motivated Supply Chain manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply