Team Leader, Packaging at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader, Packaging - I
Job Requisition ID: 30033292
Location: Sagamu Brewery, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Co-ordinate scheduled maintenance and autonomous operations
- Monitor and co-ordinate production processes to within budget.
- Interpret and implement the production plan for shift.
- Build and foster relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards Optimize Production Performance & Processes
- Manage shift in accordance with VPO tools and principles
- Manage shift to achieve production plan within the allowed costs
- Ensure application of admin systems and procedures.
- Administer conditions of employment for team members.
- Facilitate team problem solving Manage Human Resources
- Develop employees.
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate.
- Manage and apply people policies and practices.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Prepare and control budgets. Initiate and Facilitate Team Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Apply problem solving and decision making techniques and principles.
Optimize Team Performance:
- Facilitate effective team dynamics.
- Implement performance management and OPR processes
- To lead the shift based team/s in the execution of the production plan to the required performance criteria (QCDSM).
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Experience in a packaging process environment at Supervisory level.
- Minimum of 2 years in FMCG environment
- Experience in managing and running a high speed packaging line.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Ability to make decisions
- Team-player as well as an effective leader
- Ability to manage people as well as ability to drive performance through the VPO tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to facilitate problem solving in a team forum
- High level of resilience and ability to operate in a high pressure environment.
- Attention to detail, Computer literate
- Bias for action/comfortable with initiating action
- Analytical and systematic thinking ability, to enable effective problem solving
- Sound communication skills(verbal, written, presentation)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.
- International Breweries is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB / ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting