Technical Assistant at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in preparation of floor plans and site layouts for trade exhibitions.
- Carry out administrative work of the technical unit of the organization, taking minutes of meetings and writing reports.
- Assist in provision of secretarial duties to the Building and Operations Committees of the organization.
- Participate in site works for space allocation and demarcation exercises for trade exhibitions.
- Monitor electrical and civil works and other services as it relates to trade exhibitions.
- Take measurement, develop project briefs, scope and specifications for technical jobs.
- Carry out price survey and prepare estimates.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc, B.Tech or HND in Architecture, Building, Civil, Electrical Engineering, or Estate Management
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
- Must be agile and ready to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of facilities management will be an added advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit/ArchiCAD and Microsoft office is a must.
- Must be an organized person with a strong numerical and analytical abilities.
- Must be thorough and have an eye for details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should electronically submit a Resume and a Letter of Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.