Technical Officer at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Ideal Candidate would oversee the planning and Scheduling of Technical activities on Infrastructural projects such as roads, bridges, power projects, street lighting, sewage systems etc.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Organize and monitor all technical activities for projects and ensure compliance to set objectives.
- Prepare appropriate budgets and coordinate with various stakeholders ensuring compliance to all project schedule.
- Coordinate with company project engineers to achieve all set objectives within required timeframe.
- Coordinate various engineering practices to reduce cost and improve quality of projects.
- Interpreting Engineering designs and determine design philosophy to ensure consistency for same on projects.
- Administer and ensure optimal utilization of all project resources.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Civil / Structural Engineering, Quantity Surveying or any related field.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients and contractors.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- At least 3 years’ post NYSC experience as a Technical Officer in a reputable organisation.
- Registration with a recognised professional body is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 7th September, 2022.