Technical / Service Engineer at Tenaui Africa Limited
Nov 17, 2020, 8:30 PM
Tenaui Africa Limited retains her position as the leading supplier of Canon Production Printers, Canon Office printing equipment, Canon Large Format Printers, Canon Photographic equipment and Canon consumbles, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related Photographic materials in Nigeria. This is because of the satisfaction our customers get from the reliable products they purchase from Tenaui Africa Limited, and the unique services we render after purchasing our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical / Service Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Carry out Installations of large format production machines at customer's site.
- Inspect, maintain and service large format machines.
- Maintain good rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending system improvements.
- Prepare machine for shipment to customer's site.
- Diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error and troubleshoot problems
- Work within set budgetary plans for a project
- Investigating operational problems affecting Canon production printers.
- Communicate with clients and vendors to obtain materials and/or equipment needed for installation and repairs
- Follow product specifications and preventive control measures
- Ability to replace necessary spares to make the machine up and running
- Ability to do proper diagnosis of spares requirement
- Inform the company on time in replacement of any devices and machine spares observed during services.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of Canon production printers
- Educate clients on proper methods in which to operate Canon printers
- Maintain printers for maximum safety and efficiency
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Master’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to effectively lead and work as a team player
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient
- Ability to maintain positive vendor and client relationships.
- Minimum of 3+ years proven experience in Canon production printers
- Possess a wide breadth of knowledge in mathematics, physics, mechanics and electrical
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th November, 2020.