Technical Support Intern at MainOne Cable
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Intern
Job Type: Contract
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to providing lasting solution.
- Configure, test and provision customers on CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through speedy resolution of complaints.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant study with at least 1 year experience..
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- CCNA will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
Demands of the Job
- Required to communicate constantly with customers to understand requests, complaints and follow up until issues are resolved.
- May be required to stay after office hours.
- Job requires a lot of patience, and exemplary communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply