Technology Support Officer at Sparkle Nigeria
Sparkle Nigeria is a bank and then more, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we are what most people would refer to as a digital bank. We offer financial, lifestyle and business support services to Nigerians across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Your role will primarily work on ascertaining the root cause of technical-related issues and working closely with the technology and customer experience teams to ensure issues are resolved in time.
- You’ll work closely with the Customer Experience team in managing tickets, performing initial diagnostics, and engaging the technology team to resolve incidents within the agreed timelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a second-level escalation point from the frontline support team as well as the tech team.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, including networking, hardware, software defects, and connectivity issues
- Identify and trace program issues within the Sparkle App.
- Support in the development of programs to train the customer on how to properly use the products
- Concession of the customers' troubles by recommendation of products, services, or procedures.
- Evaluation of the systems' problems to recommend enhancements.
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analysing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field
- A good knowledge of the Financial Services industry especially within the consumer lending industry is desirable.
- Customer-centric with a strong focus on end-user experience and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a small yet collaborative team.
- 2+ years of technical work experience, preferably in technical support with customer and internal support team communication.
- Practical knowledge of networking and troubleshooting.
- SQL experience is necessary for script running, database administration, and troubleshooting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply