Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Training Manager in a Technology Service Specialist
Training Manager in a Technology Service Specialist
Jan 13, 2020, 10:34 AM
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of the world's largest outsourcing and technology service specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting for the position below: Job Title: Training Manager Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in training and development management (essential).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply onlineApplication Deadline 30th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts