Vacancies at Eleganza Industries Limited
Eleganza is your household name for quality products and services manufactured, distributed and retailed locally and internationally. With the recent revamp of our industries named "Eleganza Industrial City”, we have increased our capacity and further improve our quality to meet the growing demands for our products. Now it makes even more sense for you to buy your coolers, luggage boxes, diapers, plastic chairs, hair threads, footwear and so on locally. Thus saving you the high cost of foreign importation, giving you a competitive advantage and increasing your profits.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Cosmetics Sales Manager (Female)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues and other professional to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events.
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports.
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experienced in cosmetics products / skincare.
- Successful work experience as cosmetics Sales and marketing or similar position
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years job experience.
- Matured ladies of about 25 years old and above
Very attractive plus commission.
Job Title: Cosmetics Production Chemist (Nigerian, West African, Expatriate)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively develops commercially feasible new skincare products or modifies existing ones.
- Designs & conducts experiments requiring the selection of equipment & materials for the delivery of the project.
- Follows projects from prototype development through manufacturing. Contributes to establishing manufacturing procedures.
- Assures that all testing to guarantee a marketable final product is on schedule. Precisely measure product characteristics and make timely recordings of the results.
- Identifies technical learning, issues and solutions for all projects, provides suggestions on all experiments and technicalities.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of formulations, procedures, observations, results
- Oversee and direct process scale-up, including manufacturing batch adjustments and troubleshooting
- Conduct stability testing and troubleshoot unstable formulas to ensure commercial feasibility
- Maintain working knowledge of raw material innovations and emerging research in the cosmetic science field by proactively researching new concepts, materials, processes, and technical opportunities
- Source and validate new raw materials according to internal standards
- Maintain a working knowledge of cosmetic regulations for cosmetics/active ingredient regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- HND, B.Sc. or MSc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cosmetics Science or related scientific discipline.
- The ideal candidate must have 5 years’ experience in Research & Development, marketing and formulating cosmetic/skincare products.
- Working knowledge, and progressive understanding of natural emulsion techniques (o/w, w/o, and micro-emulsions), thickeners, surfactants, actives, preservation systems.
- Creative thinking, technical writing and organizational skills.
- Must be able to easily adapt to priority changes and able to work on simultaneous projects to meet established deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in manufacturing packaging of Skincare products, and market strategy formulation.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail